Monday, October 24, 2005

World Series

Sporting Goods

Between the late game heroics and the insane umpiring that the Pale Hose have been benefiting from all playoffs long, is there any doubt who is going to win this series?

After how upset this region (and Chicago) were over the election results in early November 2004, seeing Texas get some mid-Autumn disappointment doesn't break my heart.

However, I would just love for Killingworth, CT son Jeff Bagwell to pop a home run in one of these games.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yossarian said...

I'm with you. Dye didn't even try to pretend he was hit. I think he was turning around to tell the ump that he tipped the ball so they wouldn't call it a strike out and saw the ump was already calling it an HBP. The baseball Gods sure are looking down at the Sox. If they win the Series, there are two people I won't want to be. Brad Lidge and any Cub fan.

Monday, October 24, 2005 1:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home