Monday, January 23, 2006

Wing Closed

UNIVERSAL REMOTE

Even though it wasn't a show that I still look forward to every week, and hasn't really been for the last two years, I still really enjoy the West Wing and am sad to hear that it will be their last season.

For the writers, the good news is they do not need to figure out how to incorporate John Spencer's death in a realistic way that still allows Santos to come from behind to win the election, or figure out how to keep the show running with a Republican president.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yossarian said...

I stopped watching it when Sorkin left because it became unwatchable, even to a card-carrying liberal like myself. Therefore I am not sad to see it go since it left our house a long time ago.

But boy was it good in the beginning, huh?

Monday, January 23, 2006 1:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home