Friday, February 29, 2008

Back from Outer Space

WHATEVER

On another note, it is good to be back. As some of you may know, my last space mission went longer than anyone anticipated. (The damn Russkies brought a gun into space! I guess they've seen Armageddon too many times.)

Anyway, it's nice having my feet back on terra firma. A lot has changed in the time I've been gone; some of them things I never would have anticipated. (An old white guy is the GOP candidate for President? Inexplicable!) I hope to be a regular contributor again, singing songs of hope and humor to my favorite choir of like-minded malcontents. Worst case: I'll be on a Pedro-like, every-five-days kind of schedule. Unless I pull something.

I will also no longer be hiding behind my old nom de guerre, Sergio. You may now call me by my birth name, Yossarian. Yes, they made my mom read that book in High School too.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Darlucky said...

welcome back Yossarian! with monocle's firewall and my new and "improved" work schedule, i'm very happy to see you back.

I hope life with practically unlimited oxygen hasn't been too big of an adjustment.

Monday, March 03, 2008 6:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home