Sunday, November 02, 2008

One Man's Opinion

MANIFESTO

From Howard Schweber at Huffington Post:
Electoral college: Obama 349. Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida, Colorado, Missouri. Not North Carolina, Indiana, Montana, New Mexico, Arizona, or North Dakota. Which means there's room at the top for an even higher number, because every single one of those states is easily competitive. I have an even higher number in mind, but I'm afraid that if I try to type it my monitor will burst into flames.

Senate: Dems +7 (Saxby Chambliss holds on in Georgia; Stevens, Dole, and Coleman all lose.)

House: Dems +25
This sounds as reasonable as anything else I've read. I sure would love to see the Dems get 60 or more seats in the Senate, but it doesn't look like it can happen; Chuck Schumer seems to agree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home