Saturday, December 20, 2008

His honor is intact

MANIFESTO

I'm struck by this item from Yahoo! News wherein, in discussing his legacy, our invisible leader asserted to
FOX News [that] "I didn't compromise my soul to be a popular guy." The quote is an acknowledgment that the president is well aware that he's about as popular as taxes and chicken pox. Bush went on to say that he would have liked to have been more popular, but he's proud that he didn't sacrifice his integrity.
Of course, the fact that he'll speak only to Faux News shows his lack of integrity in the first place.

And, his economic policies of taking from the poor to give to the rich, his environmental policies of ravaging the planet, and his foreign policies of attacking innocent peoples and sanctioning their torture all show that he had no integrity to sacrifice.

I don't believe in the notion of a "soul," but if I did, I'd be certain that his would burn in Hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home