Monday, May 18, 2009

Zeroing in on Chris

MANIFESTO

The Courant reports this morning that Connecticut's senior senator is
about to get his first official Democratic challenger.

Merrick Alpert, a Hartford-born former Air Force officer and entrepreneur, said on his website Sunday that he intends to file his candidacy with the Federal Election Commission on Tuesday.
Now I know nothing about Mr. Alpert, but he seems to have a pretty decent pedigree. At least, he doesn't seem to be some bozo who just wants to get his name in the paper. He certainly can't have the baggage that Conniving Chris is carrying around with him these days.

Speaking of same, I got an e-mail from Senator Godd the other day, letting me know that he was working hard to protect me from the predatory credit card companies. The irony wasn't lost on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home