Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Festivus!

MANIFESTO

Given the fact that all major religions (and their concomitant holidays) started as cults, I have great faith (if you'll pardon the expression) in the increasing (international!) popularity of Festivus.

Now, this is obviously a phenomenon that's going to take some time, but to paraphrase a great American:
Like anybody, I would like to live a long life, but I've been up to the mountain. And I've looked over. And I've seen the Promised Land. I may not get there with you. But I want you to know, that we, as a people, will get to air our grievances!

And so I'm happy, today.
I'm not worried about anything.
I'm not fearing any feats of strength!
Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Aluminum Pole!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chill said...

Hope the airing of grievances and feats of strength go off without a hitch.

Happy Festivus to one and all.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009 10:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home