Monday, February 22, 2010

He's still an idiot

MANIFESTO

... but at least he seems to have gotten one thing right.
Sen. Joe Lieberman (I-Conn.) gave a major boost to scrapping the military's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy Sunday by backing a bill to let gays serve openly.

"I've been asked by both the White House and the advocacy groups within the gay-rights community to be the lead sponsor, and I'm glad to do it," Lieberman told New York Daily News columnist James Kirchick.
Needless to say, Holy Joe has retreated from so many positions that once seemed unalterable that I'm a little dubious about his sincerity here, especially since
Republicans, including Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), whom Lieberman supported for President, oppose ending the ban on openly gay service members.
Time will tell just how steadfast Senator Sanctimony remains regarding this position.

BTW—I returned yesterday from a week-long Caribbean cruise wherein I could've counted the number of hours of unfiltered sunlight I saw on my two hands.

1 Comments:

Blogger Darlucky said...

BOOOOO (to the weather)

Tuesday, February 23, 2010 9:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home