Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Query

SPORTING GOODS

Dan Shaughnessy asks a question this morning that's occurred to me. Viz.,
Can we just start the NFL playoffs right now? Like tonight?

When you are playing the way the Patriots are playing, it cannot get better. You want to bottle this ...
It's certainly been an entertaining couple of weeks, and I'm just hoping that various principals (spelled T-o-m-B-r-a-d-y) don't get hurt and that the team isn't peaking a month or so early.

Shaughnessy adds:
[During] "Monday Night Football" vs. the Jets and Sunday’s winter carnival in Chicago, I found myself wishing the Jets and Bears could have at least put up a fight.
Not me: I always think the Pats should win in a rout and am very disappointed when they don't.

Here's hoping I don't get disappointed through February.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home