Sunday, April 17, 2005

Arrested Development

UNIVERSAL REMOTE

So it is officially unofficially over. I did everything I could think of. I told every person I know, but still nobody watched Arrested Development. Tonight, unless Fox chooses to keep a show on the air that is critically acclaimed, instead of following the advertising dollar (Fat Chance!), Arrested Development ended its brilliant two year run.

Luckily for all of you, the first season is already on DVD and I expect the second season will be too. So this won't lead to another couple of years of me lamenting the lack of the show on DVD, like Newsradio, a show that only grows funnier in memory. It's been two years since I saw my last episode... They should have AA for this withdrawal.

2 Comments:

Blogger Darlucky said...

sigh

I really hope last night wasn't the last episode.

Almost everyone I know watches this show, how are the ratings so bad? Are all of the Nielsen houses in Nebraska?

Monday, April 18, 2005 10:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

everything i do... i do it for you

-O

Monday, April 18, 2005 4:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home