Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The Last Word on 24

UNIVERSAL REMOTE

I'm not sure what else there is to say. I love 24 so I forgive its flaws. If you don't like it, the flaws seem that much more glaring. It's a completely subjective thing. There is nothing I can say that will ever convince someone to like it, just like there is nothing anyone can say that will convince me to like American Idol.

(As far as the damn "football" thing goes, yes, it was just a plain black suitcase. But it was also inside a much larger case with the Presidential Seal on it that made it look Really Important.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Chill said...

I think I have less tolerance because I missed the first three seasons when it was fresh and new.

If the show didn't revolve around the time thing, I probably wouldn't even notice.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 6:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home