Thursday, June 02, 2005

"I Have To Do This My Way"

MANIFESTO

Unless something unexpected happens, this will be my last DeepThroat/Mark Felt posting for a while. For those still interested in this most interesting of stories, Bob Woodward has written a terrific, albeit short, account of how his relationship with Felt developed. Obviously the whole thing will come out in his book (which I read somewhere is already written and being rushed to print) but for now, this is engrossing stuff. I've already pulled my old laserdisc of All the President's Men out for a weekend viewing. Let's just hope when the inevitable Deep Throat movie comes out, it is done with half as much skill.

1 Comments:

Blogger Darlucky said...

I thought that there already was a movie Deep Throat, and it contains a lot of skill -cymbal crash-

Thursday, June 02, 2005 2:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home