Friday, May 27, 2005

Friday's random 10

whatever

Pre- 3 day weekend edition.

So what'cha, what'cha, what'cha got?

1. Karma - Black Eyed Peas
2. The Choice is Yours - Black Sheep
3. Find Another Way - Josh Baumer
4. Me Myself and I - De La Soul
5. Jumpin Jack Flash - Rolling Stones
6. Nuthin' But a "G" Thang - Dr. Dre and Snoop Doggy Dogg
7. Biggest Part of Me - Take 6
8. Anybody - Ol' Dirty Bastard
9. Fear of a Black Planet - Public Enemy
10. State of Yo - Brand New Heavies feat. Black Sheep

Hit me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chill said...

I just got the new Common CD so I'm not playing today. All I can say is I'm already on listen #3.

Check it out.

Friday, May 27, 2005 2:59:00 PM  
Blogger Chill said...

Of course it is only 45 minutes long. What is up with that?

Friday, May 27, 2005 2:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home