Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Madden

whatever

In my neverending quest to document the fall of my favorite things from childhood, today is ESPN's turn. Only took ESPN.com four hours to pull a broken link to Bill Simmons's review of Madden '06. Embarrassing. I know I've complained about this before but I can't even document all the times on ESPN.com that I've tried to click through a link and gotten an error, or even better, a completely unrelated article. It really is the most poorly run site that I visit all the time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Darlucky said...

damn, i thought you stayed home to play today, and we'd get a review in this post.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 4:53:00 PM  
Blogger Chill said...

J-Dog just bought it. I should have a review tomorrow morning. Maybe as reported to Chill.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 4:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home