Monday, November 28, 2005

Sergio's Movie Power Rankings

UNIVERSAL REMOTE

ESPN and SI do it, why not me? Introducing Sergio's Movie Power Rankings. Here's a list of the top 15 movie I've seen so far this year. I'll update the list as I see more or change my mind. (Because whose opinion doesn't change over time?) Click the list to enlarge for easier reading. (You don't even want to know how much time I wasted trying to format this in html.)

Anyway, enjoy and please feel to chime in with any comments or opinions.

3 Comments:

Blogger Darlucky said...

wow, I've got a lot of catching up to do. I've only seen one of these.

Actually, because I end up watching all the Oscar contenders in February, I don't see any new movies. That leaves my power rankings for this year as:

1. Batman Begins
2. The Island
3. Hitch
4. Rebound
5. Elektra

And before you (rightly) make fun of me, please let me explain that I saw every one of those movies on an airplane or a bus. Yes, I have not yet seen a 2005 release in the movie theater.

Waiting for those SAG award nominees...

Monday, November 28, 2005 6:13:00 PM  
Blogger Yossarian said...

Bill, are you saying Wedding Crashers doesn't belong or Batman Begins?

Dave: Rebound? So you were the one that saw that it!

Monday, November 28, 2005 10:27:00 PM  
Blogger Darlucky said...

I admit it, and I actually enjoyed it somewhat. I was trapped on a cross-country flight.

I will add that the guy next to me was laughing pretty hard, so maybe some people actually liked it. But the realism in the movie was enough to make the Mighty Ducks seem like a documentary in comparison.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 8:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home