Friday, December 09, 2005

Bits and bobs

Sporting Goods

Sorry for the title, I've been talking to British people all day.

So is the rumor about a potential Miggy for Manny swap more than just speculation, or is an actual possibility? You can make me root for Tejada, but you can't make me like him! For those that haven't been subjected to my rant, he's on my list of top 5 players that I hate with Roger "Pass the Krispy Kremes" Clemens, Erubiel "I f***ing hate that guy" Durazo, Karim "who is Karim Garcia?" Garcia, and Jeff "That security guard is looking at me funny" Nelson.

World Cup Draw is today, I'll probably post on it later. Two notes on the US: the England coach has (smartly) listed the US as one of the teams he does not want to draw in the tournament, and it turns out that on the FIFA rating system, the US lost out by one measly point in getting a top seed (they had 43 to Argentina and Italy's 44 - Brazil was tops with 64).

HOLIDAY party last night, so it's going to be a long day for me. Already has been, actually.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chill said...

At least he isn't 47 and signed to a two-year deal. Man, Minaya really is a crappy GM.

Friday, December 09, 2005 12:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home