Monday, February 20, 2006

In case you missed it


Universal Remote

In 2003, ABC began airing one of my favorite shows of the last few years. Needless to say, it was canceled after 7 episodes aired. Karen Sisco was a terrific, non-formulaic, crime drama. And the other night at 1 in the A.M., while I was awake trying to fall asleep, I found it on a channel I didn't know existed, Sleuth TV. (For you New Yorkers, channel 102 on Time-Warner.) Anyway, if you missed it or want to catch it again, check it out Sundays at 10. Definitely worth a look. One of the best shows on tv, even in reruns.

2 Comments:

Blogger Yossarian said...

Awesome. I missed the last few episodes that ABC never aired.

I can imagine the surprise you must have felt when you realized what you were seeing when you stumbled on Sisco again. I found Murder One like that a few years ago and actually yelled out loud.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 8:34:00 AM  
Blogger Chill said...

I was so happy that I immediately searched to see when it would be on again.

FYI, Miami Vice is also on the Sleuth network.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 8:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home