Thursday, November 09, 2006

Henny Penny, the Sky Fell

MANIFESTO

Did Donald Rumsfeld really "resign," or was he pushed out of the door? It's hard to know the un-knowable.
Was he the worst Secretary of Defense ever? That's a big statement.
Was he the worst of my lifetime? I have little doubt.
Is the book he writes about this whole mess going to be laughable? Certainly.
Is anyone going to miss this guy's abilities? No.
Will I miss his ridiculous press conferences? A little bit.

(apologies to O who I used a somewhat similar, somewhat cruder bit with yesterday)

PS - don't miss Monocle's longer post from last evening, which is slowly falling down the page

2 Comments:

Blogger Chill said...

very excellent post

Thursday, November 09, 2006 9:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodness gracious. Will Gates use rhetorical questions that he then answers himself? I certainly hope so. Will he actually make things better, though? That, I hope too.

Friday, November 10, 2006 9:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home