Saturday, March 17, 2007

Adam Greenberg

Sporting Goods

ESPN offers an update on the story of Guilford's Adam Greenberg, who was hit in the head on the first pitch of his first (and so far only) plate appearance in the major leagues. (I previously blogged about the story here.) Greenberg seems to be in good spirits and finally healthy both mentally and physically. He's only had four plate experiences this spring and isn't in major league camp but here's to wishing him the best in making it back to the big leagues.

1 Comments:

Blogger monocle said...

I also saw the story as I was looking at ESPN's basketball coverage.

I saw Greenberg play high school basketball against a pretty good Morgan team nearly ten years ago. He was easily the fastest player on the court.

When someone told me he had a scholarship to play baseball at Duke, I was somewhat incredulous because he was also probably the smallest player on the court.

At any rate, I'm with you: Best of luck to Mr. Greenberg.

Saturday, March 17, 2007 4:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home