Saturday, June 09, 2007

Mindless surfing

SPORTING GOODS

An ad on Surviving Grady reminded me of Mark Bellhorn and made me wonder what he's doing these days. It turns out that the hero of the first game of the 2004 World Series is now playing second base for the Reds' Triple-A club, the Louisville Bats.

In the middle of the team's web page, there's a headlines section wherein site visitors can vote for the Triple-A all-stars. One can vote up to 25 times from the same computer. I voted for Bells (and only Bells) eight or nine times before I got tired of it. I may give him the rest of my 25 votes if I get the chance.

I figure it's the least I can do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Darlucky said...

i also voted for lou merloni! and for bellhorn twice - once as 2b, once as DH

Sunday, June 10, 2007 9:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home