Thursday, April 28, 2005

Finger on the Pulse

manifesto

Man, does Eliot Spitzer have his finger on the pulse of the populace or what. Today, he decided to go after a major spyware and adware company. According to the AP:
"Spyware and adware are more than an annoyance," Spitzer said. "These fraudulent programs foul machines, undermine productivity and in many cases frustrate consumers' efforts to remove them from their computers. These issues can serve to be a hindrance to the growth of e-commerce."

Now, a couple of months ago I would have been really glad to hear this, but since my conversion to Mac, I no longer have this problem. The only question for me is whether I should throw down $100 for Tiger.

2 Comments:

Blogger Yossarian said...

Tiger sounds awesome. How about I convince you that you can't live without it, you buy it, then I get it from you? (Did you see how David Pogue in the Times basically told readers they could do this?)

Thursday, April 28, 2005 2:55:00 PM  
Blogger Yossarian said...

Oh yeah, Spitzer ROCKS!

Thursday, April 28, 2005 2:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home