Monday, May 02, 2005

Funny Joke

Just got this in an e-mail forward. Thought I would share:
The President, the First Lady and Dick Cheney are flying on Air Force One

George looks at Laura, chuckles and says, "You know, I could throw a
$1,000.00 bill out the window right now and make somebody very happy."

Laura shrugs her shoulders and says, "Well, I could throw ten $100.00
bills out the window and make 10 people very happy."

Cheney says, "Of course then, I could throw one-hundred $10.00 bills out
the window and make a hundred people very happy."

The pilot rolls his eyes, looks at all of them and says to his co-pilot,
"Such big shots back there... hell, I could throw all of them out the
window and make 56 million people very happy.


(thanks to player to be named later)

3 Comments:

Blogger Yossarian said...

56 million sounds low...

Monday, May 02, 2005 10:46:00 AM  
Blogger Chill said...

it is just Americans, I guess.

Monday, May 02, 2005 12:01:00 PM  
Blogger Chill said...

of course, that still sounds low..

Monday, May 02, 2005 12:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home