Friday, June 17, 2005

I'll say it again

whatever

This is just too rich not to pass along. CNN (don't worry - this isn't going to be another post meant to trash CNN) has a story about a lawyer in London and his secretary. Since any summary won't do it justice here's an excerpt, but definitely go and read it for yourself.
The exchange appears to refer to her spilling ketchup on Phillips' trousers and who should pay the cleaning bill, UK's Press Association reported.

The first e-mail, which Phillips sent on May 25, said: "Hi Jenny. I went to a dry cleaners at lunch and they said it would cost £4 to remove the ketchup stains. If you cd let me have the cash today, that wd be much appreciated."

On June 3, Amner replied: "With reference to the e-mail below, I must apologize for not getting back to you straight away but due to my mother's sudden illness, death and funeral I have had more pressing issues than your £4.

"I apologize again for accidentally getting a few splashes of ketchup on your trousers. Obviously your financial need as a senior associate is greater than mine as a mere secretary."
I feel so good about my chosen profession right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home