Friday, June 17, 2005

Madness

THE LOWDOWN

It's now official -- Katie Holmes has lost her mind! Tom Cruise announced at a press conference that he did indeed propose to the Dawson's Creek sweetheart, and she accepted. That Tom Cruise is such a romantic! I know if I were announcing my engagement, I'd want it done at a press conference. At least he had the decency to propose in a somewhat romantic ( if not predictable ) location -- the Eiffel Tower. The couple was in Paris promoting The War of the Worlds. Supposedly the future 3rd Mrs. Cruise is sporting quite a bauble on her ring finger.
Isn't she sick of being controlled yet? In his latest "loving move", Cruise has hired some Scientologist to follow Katie around, making sure she doesn't stray from the path of Scientology. This psuedo - bodyguard even accompanied Katie on the red carpet for the London premiere of Batman Begins. When journalists noticed that she would not stray even ten feet from Katie, one reporter asked the bodyguard who she was. Her answer? Something along the lines of "Katie's new best friend". I mean, can you believe it?

1 Comments:

Blogger Yossarian said...

First there was J. Fleck, then BenGar, followed by Brangelina. Add to the list the best of them all: TomKat.

I wish I had thought of that.

Monday, June 20, 2005 7:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home