Friday, June 03, 2005

Shuffle it up

whatever

Let's see what iTunes likes today:

1. Pony - Tom Waits
2. Overprotected - Britney Spears
3. Here Comes My Girl - Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
4. O.J. and the O'Jays - Chris Rock
5. Poor Lil Rich - 50 Cent
6. S.O.U.L - Slum Village
7. Bring on the Day - Charlotte Martin
8. Video - Ben Folds
9. Duck Down! - The Roots
10. Patterns - Simon & Garfunkel

This is what happens when you incorporate entire libraries into your cd collection. This is the exact opposite of sudsy. I will now light myself on fire.

1 Comments:

Blogger Darlucky said...

Nice list! :rolls eyes:

I hope you didn't actually sit through all of those songs.

1. Put Your Head Out - House of Pain
2. You're the First, the Last, My Everything - Barry White
3. Chop Suey - System of a Down
4. Get Down - Everlast
5. Tha Shiznit - Snoop Dogg
6. I Love The Dough - B.I.G.
7. Get Busy - Sean Paul
8. Street Fighting Man - The Rolling Stones
9. Deer Dance - System of a Down
10. Mic Checka - Das EFX

Slightly sudsier than Chill's list. But not too much more.

Friday, June 03, 2005 2:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home