Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Aristocrats!

UNIVERSAL REMOTE

Sorry for the light posting, been pretty busy at work and with wedding stuff. But also, there are two things I wanted to write about, and I can't even rationally discuss either one.

I mean what you can you say about the Red Sox when they get a solid outing from their starter, but they can't touch up Doug freaking Waechter, and they are forced to head to extra innings where Schilling can't hold it down and Nixon can't field his position. See, can't discuss rationally.

Then there is Rick Santorum's appearance on The Daily Show last night. I thought it would be entertaining, but how is this intelligent dialogue?
Q: So why do you think that the only proper family is one man, one woman, and children?
A: Because that is the best kind of family.

Instead of answering the question by restating it, you could at least be a man and admit, "because I believe that my God that I have my own image of wants it that way. Plus, I think gay people are icky."

So with the inability to put together coherent thoughts on either of those frustrating events, I'll just ask am I the only one who is really excited to see "The Aristocrats"?

It's causing a stir today, as some movie theaters are refusing to pick it up. The basic premise, is that about 100 comedians, including Gottfried, Izzard, Williams, the South Park guys, Onion writers, etc. all talk about and tell their own Aristocrat joke. For more on Aristocrat jokes, and one example of this filthy joke, see here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home