Thursday, July 21, 2005

iTunes Thursday

Whatever

Violating my ban on posting from work, and because it feels like it is a Friday. Here's a day earlier edition of our popular (or not) recurring post.

1. All I need - Method Man
2. Sure Shot - The Beastie Boys
3. No More Pain - 2Pac
4. Sometime I Rhyme Slow - Nice & Smooth
5. I'll Call before I Come - Outkast
6. How do you want it - 2Pac
7. Fallin' Up - Black Eyed Peas
8. Take Your Time - Pete Rock
9. Hip Hop Fury - GZA
10. The Ways - Masta Ace

1 Comments:

Blogger Darlucky said...

Coo yo. I just came by to find the link for the espn sucks voting (if you haven't been back, it's a great tourney)

1. Born to Get Busy - Cypress Hill
2. It's Like That - Handsome Boy Modeling School
3. A Letter to the NY Post - Public Enemy
4. How Come - D12 w/ Eminem
5. I Try - Talib Kweli w/ Mary J. Blige
6. All Falls Down - Kanye West
7. What You Are - Dave Matthews Band
8. Chorale No. 4 from the Cantata - J.S. Bach
9. Sh*t, Damn, Moth*r****er - D'Angelo
10. Evenflow - Pearl Jam

Added some classical music to the itunes to make random a little more random.

Thursday, July 21, 2005 3:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home