Friday, July 15, 2005

Friday Random 10

Whatever

As usual, I barely know any of the songs that are mentioned over at Pandagon. But I carry on:

1. Thank You - Boyz II Men (I know, it's just that they sound like Take 6 here)
2. Shake Your Rump - Beastie Boys (from the underrated Paul's Boutique album)
3. When I Come Around - Green Day (I have way too much Green Day on my iTunes)
4. Soul Flower - Pharcyde w/Brand New Heavies (Better than the version on their own album)
5. Get 'Em High - Kanye West (I DO know how girls on BlackPlanet be when they get bubbly. Seriously, put Kanye, Talib, and Common on a track over a kazoo and it would still be hot)
6. Sometimes I Rhyme Slow - Nice 'n Smooth (These guys will say anything as long as it rhymes)
7. Black - Pearl Jam (I won't diminish this amazing song with a comment)
8. Brain Stew - Green Day (like I said before...)
9. Apocalypse - Wyclef Jean (Carnival is definitely a desert island album)
10. Minority - Green Day (You can't be serious!)

Alright, anyone else wanna play?

5 Comments:

Blogger Chill said...

Here's a taste of iTunes:
1. Crazy Lou's Hideout - Prince Paul (Wow, how unlikely that I found a skit. That's bizarre. This is actually a terrific album - Prince Among Theives.)
2. Interlude (Domino) - Snoop Dogg. (Wow, another skit, bizarre)
3. Triumph - Wu-Tang. (I never did listen to the Wu enough.
4. Nathaniel - Outkast (I can't believe it, another skit.)
5. Nighttrain - Public Enemy (Kick it to the 'burbs, g.)
6. Ache'n for Acres - Arrested Development. (from the extremely underrated Zingaladuni album.)
7. Hospitality - Masta Ace (The most underrated rapper ever. I can't believe I just really discovered him.
8. Truth Is - Pete Rock feat. Black Ice. (Never should have broke up Pete Rock and C.L. Smooth.)
9. Life is a fantasy - Vanilla Ice. (as bad as you can imagine)
10. Yellow Brick Road - Eminem. (A good song on an album that for the most part missed the mark.)

Friday, July 15, 2005 2:51:00 PM  
Blogger Darlucky said...

Chill, were you aware that Eminem's Encore is supposed to be his last?

Friday, July 15, 2005 3:51:00 PM  
Blogger Chill said...

I was unaware of that. Who does he think he is Jay-Z?

Friday, July 15, 2005 3:58:00 PM  
Blogger Chill said...

This sucks.

Friday, July 15, 2005 4:00:00 PM  
Blogger Darlucky said...

yeah i just found this out. this is really bad news.

i hope his "producing" includes lots of guest tracks.

Friday, July 15, 2005 4:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home