Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Worst movie ever?

Universal Remote

I have long said that the worst movie I have ever seen is Batman & Robin. I'm not going to change that yet. But, having just watched Beverly Hills Cop III for the first time in a decade, I have found a close runner up. Batman & Robin gave us enough absolutely horrible lines that it is extremely quotable, suitable for all sorts of mocking situations. Beverly Hills Cop III is almost, no, completely unredeemable.

What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

3 Comments:

Blogger Darlucky said...

I'm still going to go with Batman and Robin, which sadly like BHC3 I saw in the theater.

I'd rank several other movies below BHC3, like "look who's talking too" and S1m0ne, and of course Magnolia, which I know a lot of people love.

Thursday, July 07, 2005 9:46:00 AM  
Blogger Chill said...

Team America. Good Call

Thursday, July 07, 2005 1:01:00 PM  
Blogger Darlucky said...

Is there something wrong with me seeing that I now kind of want to see Ulie's Gold?

Monday, July 11, 2005 9:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home