Friday, March 17, 2006

Snakes on a Plane: The Teaser

UNIVERSAL REMOTE

There must have been something in the air today. I woke up on this lovely Friday morning and went I went to pick a shirt to wear, something told me to bust out my gold ol' Snakes on a Plane T-shirt. Not 30 minutes later do I receive an email that would change the course of my day forever.

It was from a friend of mine who is married to "Mike," whom you may remember as my sparring partner in the SoaP Dialogues. The subject line was intriguing. "Mike wanted me to send you this" was all it said. In the body of the message was a URL. Nothing has been the same today since I clicked it.

The official Snakes on a Plane teaser is finally here and it whets the appetite perfectly. There is no set up, no explanation about how or why the snakes are on the plane, just pure snake-driven mayhem. The immortal Sam Jackson opens with "Enough is enough. I've HAD it with these snakes!" as he cocks his pistol and commences to kill some motherf**king snakes. My favorite shot is the one of a snake entering the cockpit with a look on its face like it wants to fly the plane. Just the right amount of malice and humor. Well done, people at New Line. Bene.

Thank you "Mike;" you've literally made my day.

UPDATE: I've posted a new link to view the teaser. You must have Flash 8 installed to view. It is worth the trouble, believe me.

PREVIOUS SNAKES ON A PLANE POSTS:
08/24/05 - Ssssssssssssss.....
10/04/05 - Snakes on a Plane UPDATE
11/08/05 - Snakes on a Plane UPDATE 2
11/24/05 - Snakes on a Plane UPDATE 3
11/30/05 - Snakes on a Plane: The Dialogues

1 Comments:

Blogger Yossarian said...

The link has been fixed. Thanks to O and Mouth for alerting me.

Saturday, March 18, 2006 11:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home