Tuesday, May 24, 2005

The decline of ESPN is the seventh sign

sporting goods

Picking up on Darlucky's post below, I think the significant and utter decline of ESPN and its related tv and sports programming has to be a sign of the apocalypse. First we lost Sportscenter, which has provided more crappy catchphrases than meaningful highlights over the last couple of years. Then Baseball Tonight lost Bobby Valentine and Tony Gwynn and decided to replace these losses with Larry Bowa and John Kruk, thereby ruining the best show in TV. And now, finally, it has come to ESPN.com. I swear to all that is holy, if I click on another link on ESPN that takes me to something other than where I should be directed, I'm going to...well, I'm not going to do anything, I still need my break in the day. So I guess I'm just going to bitch and moan here. Sorry.

1 Comments:

Blogger Darlucky said...

I couldn't get on espn.com all morning. maybe it was just our network, but that was really annoying.

i don't know why i don't just find another sports site.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005 5:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home