Monday, June 20, 2005

The Last Five Years

WHATEVER

Things I learned at my five year reunion:

  • Describing my job is really boring, unless I'm talking to someone from my major (Chemistry). This is why I put "Importer/Exporter" on my nametag. It also was like giving people a quick pop-culture quiz; you either laugh at that or you have no clue.
  • It is somehow easier to talk to people you didn't know that well in the first place than people that you knew pretty well but have been out of touch with since college. Seeing as there was usually a reason why you didn't know some people in the first place, then it is then best to just hang out with the people that you've kept in touch with. Is this anti-social? Yeah, probably.
  • I used to think that the condition of my fraternity was "not that bad." I think I need to re-evaluate that.
  • Want to bring down what could be a really good party? Serve airplane-quality food.
  • At five years out, we definitely have more in common with people who are 10 years out, than those who are still in school. And that makes me feel old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home