Friday, September 23, 2005

Interview of Champions

WHATEVER

I am a huge Kurt Vonnegut fan, and I really enjoy even the weirdest of his writings. If you missed him on the Daily Show last week, it was up and down, with him making some real sharp points, but then kind of rambling a bit. It was great to see him, and sad to see him at the same time (not that I am blaming him for getting old.)

But he mentioned his list of "liberal crap I never want to hear again," which Jon Stewart promised to put on their website. I'll admit, I don't really get it.

Although his last point is pretty damn funny.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vonnegut is spot on. Here's another one, "Hail Mary, full of Grace." That is some liberal crap right there.

I hope when I grow old I don't turn into some demented Cliff Claven. "Daily bread? Ehh, what's up with that??"

-O

Friday, September 23, 2005 4:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home