Friday, September 02, 2005

"Not acceptable"

Manifesto

I haven't really been able to write anything about New Orleans, because the more I read the sadder I get. But at least W is starting to realize how bad it is, calling the relief efforts "not acceptable."

In other news: Isaiah Thomas calls the Knicks roster and salary cap situation "not acceptable." Rob Schneider calls the quality of the new Deuce Bigalow movie "not acceptable." Axl Rose calls the delays in the long promised Guns n' Roses album "not acceptable." I call me blogging from the office "not acceptable."

2 Comments:

Blogger Chill said...

I didn't know exactly how I was going to post about that.

Perfect post. Thanks for making me laugh in light of a horrible situation.

Friday, September 02, 2005 10:37:00 AM  
Blogger Chill said...

Did anybody else see FEMA director Brown blaming the victims for not heeding the evacuation warning? And when the interviewer told him that many people couldn't leave because they had no money he said: "Now is not the time to be blaming," Brown said. "Now is the time to recognize that whether they chose to evacuate or chose not to evacuate, we have to help them."
As Atrios says...fuckers.

Friday, September 02, 2005 10:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home