Tuesday, November 21, 2006

My AL MVP ballot

SPORTING GOODS

Yes, I may need to turn in my Red Sox Nation ID card, as I voted for Jeter in the Baseball Prospectus fan balloting.

Unlike the NL MVP voting, I don't expect that the actual results will follow too closely with what I've got here. Dye will be much higher, I'm sure, with guys like Thomas/Guillen/Manny probably lower. Who do you think deserves it?

Derek Jeter
Joe Mauer
David Ortiz
Justin Morneau
Frank Thomas
Manny Ramirez
Carlos Guillen
Jim Thome
Johan Santana
Jermaine Dye

edited to add: Morneau wins, Jeter comes in 2nd. I was right about Dye, he came in 5th, and was wrong about Thomas, they actually put him 4th - but Manny gets shafted and doesn't make the top 10. Basically, Manny and Thome were replaced by Vlad and Hafner. I disagree with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home