Sunday, December 17, 2006

But I understand...

SPORTING GOODS

I know it's bad sportsmanship. But I've been on some really bad basketball teams (work teams) where we were really overmatched. And sometimes we'd be down 30 or more, and our opponents (who I would like to call "a**holes") would decide to keep taking 3 pointers, or pressure the inbounds.

So sometimes one of my teammates, or even me, would not take it well, and would maybe make a hard foul when one of the previously mentioned "a**holes" would decide to press, make a steal, and go for the layup, just to push that lead to 32.

So I'm not saying I condone what the Knicks did tonight ... as Chris Rock would say, "But I understand."

2 Comments:

Blogger Chill said...

I didn't even think the foul was that hard. It was hard but not that hard. Collins pretty much got Smith before he got off the ground. ESPN commentators have been talking about the foul like it is outside the bounds of all decency. They really need to stop.

I remember once doing something similar when I was 11. I have never been screamed at by somebody (the generous volunteer ref) so badly in my life. Good times.

Sunday, December 17, 2006 12:04:00 PM  
Blogger Darlucky said...

yeah the foul really wasn't that big a deal.

robinson and anthony (cowards) should both be suspended for a long time. i think no one else should be suspended, just those two should have to serve everyone else's time for being the two biggest tools on the court.

Sunday, December 17, 2006 12:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home