Friday, June 24, 2005

Friday Random 10

WHATEVER

I've been away for reunions the past two Fridays, but now it's time to bring back Friday's Random 10 - with commentary!

1. Johnny Cash - Ring of Fire; My a cappella group did a fantastic cover of this, before I joined.
2. Unhappy - Big Boi; Great, this will now be in my head for the rest of the day. My goose is cooked.
3. Twenty Minute Work-out - DJ Kool; the more fun alternative to Let me Clear My Throat.
4. Loungin' - Guru; I had some friends who loved Guru's Jazzmatazz in college, but I never really got into it. I think you need to smoke more.
5. Oh $hit - Pharcyde; This is only on my iTunes because of Chill. Man is this song funny.
6. She Watch Channel Zero - Public Enemy; Is "It Takes a Million..." the best PE album? I'm not sure.
7. Got Kinda Hi - The Goats; George Bush Senior gets a lot of abuse on this album. Mickey Fickey.
8. The Way of Rhyme - Kriss Kross; Wait a minute, how did that get on there? I swear, it's not mine! Kriss Kross is not my bag, I swear!
9. B!t@h - D12; This song is pretty funny too. Offensive, but funny.
10. I Second That Emotion - Smokey Robinson; Smokey must've wanted to make sure Johnny didn't feel too odd on this list of 10.

What'cha got?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home